Bradley Greene, MD
Born and raised in the Bay Area, Dr. Greene is proud to have located his facial plastic surgery practice in Portola Valley. He spends as much time as necessary with every patient to understand his/her individual needs and make them feel comfortable. In addition to his surgical and medi-spa expertise, the key to his patient's experience is achieving superior results, focusing on high quality communication and building a trusted personal connection between the patient and practitioners. In addition, Dr. Greene strives to provide a natural, non-operated appearance after every procedure.
Dr. Greene's educational background and professional affiliations include:
• Pre-medical studies at UCLA
• MD at Tulane University where he completed a combined MD/Masters degree program
• Residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery
• Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
• Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Kathy V. Aronson, RN, BSN
Kathy Aronson received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from California State University East Bay, graduating with distinction in 1994. Kathy's career started in Endocrinology at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and then took some time off to raise her children. Kathy pursued the aesthetic field of nursing in 2005 and decided this is where her passion lies. Kathy has worked under a renowned Dermatologist since 2005 where she has learned a wealth of knowledge working with many different lasers and treating hundreds of patients. Kathy is certified and trained in laser and light therapy applications, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), skin resurfacing (Fraxel), laser hair removal, XTRAC, wrinkle fillers and relaxers such as Dysport, Botox and Restylane. Kathy strives to provide a natural appearance, helping clients match their external appearance with their internal youthfulness.